Wednesday, June 15, 2022

今日のえいみーりん

 Hiya!

Today I tried a hairstyle inspired by an Egg page I found on Pinterest last night!


I don't have bangs nor a curling iron but I wanted to try the "braided headband" style. Also, I love Yukipoyo!



I did a few touch ups after these photos and then took some other


I think it looks very cute but having super straight hair makes me super insecure about making a hairstyle stay untouched all day long (ᗒᗩᗕ) But I'm glad I tried something new today!

My lunchtime is almost over now (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

バイキ!

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! I also have straight hair and no bangs so lots of hairstyles seem unachievable. I think yours turned out well! Brain headband is a nice look~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Braids are great if you're not skilled in hairstyling like me! wwww give it a try, it'll look so cute!

      Delete
    2. I do braids a lot, usually french braid twintails or half-up braided twintails! That's really the only look I can achieve reliably ^^;

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...