Tuesday, June 14, 2022

ポーチチェック




Today I'm doing a "What's in my pouch"! ( ╹▽╹ )

I'm meant to do a bag check for centuries but I carry too many stuff and pouches and that makes me too lazy to explain each of them lol

Not many days ago I posted about my new Ariel makeup pouch and I wanted to show you guys which are the products I carry and wear every single day with me (◕ᴗ◕✿)


In case you didn't read the specific post, I got this official Ariel pouch at Daiso last week and added a matching charm from a Disney Princess collab with Melissa.


Every brand marked with a * is a Brazilian brand



Face: 

Base: Revlon Photoready perfecting primer, Dailus* face powder, Benefit Cosmetics Hoola bronzer (original shade), Benefit Cosmetics mini Watt's Up highlighter, BT* Plush liquid blush in "Peony".
I gotta be honest, I don't wear foundation and concealer on a daily basis. It takes more time from me and I wear a mask all day long, so I don't wear it at all except if I'm going out and such things.


Nose stripe: Playboy jumbo white pencil, Luisance* highlighter stick in shimmering white, MaxLove* blonde brow palette (I use the lightest shade for nose contour), Daiso UrGlam nose contour brush.



Eyes:

Daiso x Hello Kitty lash case, Intense by O Boticário* black eyeshadow (for droop), off-brand sharpener, Kiss iEnvy 16-hour lash glue, AshLash lash tweezer, Dapop* shimmering eyeshadow palette (I wear mostly pink, purple and blue, the other shades broke lol), off-brand pen eyeliner, Ruby Rose* black eyeliner pencil, Vult* brown retractable eyeliner (for droop), Jasmyne* blonde brow pencil, TheBalm Batter Up eyeshadow stick in "Shutout", Payot* Doll Lashes sculpting máscara, Luisansce* white glitter eyeliner, Daiso eyeliner brushes.

I used to carry a Daiso lash curler but it takes so much space in the bag that it's just not worthy it ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
As for lashes, I usually carry with me Daiso "B06 - Volume", Diamond Lash "Cat Eye" and "Glamorous Eye", and off-brand lowers.



Lips:

Nivea Pearly Shine lip balm (perfect 90's frosty, pearlescent pink), Quem Disse, Berenice?* hydrating lipstick in "Nudissimo" (shimmering nude pink), Essence Shine Shine Shine lipgloss in "Behind the Scenes"

I have a pouch specifically for lip products because I can't get enough of them and they're one of my biggest addictions, but these are my "most gal" lippies from my selection for daily wear, so that's why they're in a different bag.


Aaaand that's pretty much it!

I know it looks like it's a lot of stuff but it really is the essential ONLY (≧▽≦)





No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...