Sunday, May 29, 2022

New SheIn gets + random stuff I'm loving ✿

I received a package from Shein a few days ago and I was just so excited about it!

I realized that I lacked good roomwear, everything I owned is just so old now and I barely have actually warm pajamas. Last winter was a struggle, I woke up from feeling cold and having chills too many times at the middle of the night. Also, most of my warm-weather roomwear is literally ripping apart. 

Since I got some extra cash last month, I ended up ordering new, cute and warm roomwear! I got two summer sets and one winter set.



In case you didn't know, swans are one of my forever favorite animals (which you were probably aware if you know my full internet name). As a ballet dancer, I'm too obsessed with swans to not get this one. Was the cheapest set, if I'm not mistaken it was about USD$4. The top is a liiiittle bit loose at the sides but it's not that I can't wear it either. It's a great gift for a bunhead friend too!



The winter set is entirely made of plush fabric, it's SO soft, comfy and warm that it feels like I'm inside a stuffed toy! It fits so we'll that it almost feels like it was custom made for me! The most expensive set among them but definitely the best one. I'd 100% recommend to get the more expensive pajamas in the website if you're looking for warm pajamas.

I wish I got a pink set but unfortunately I couldn't find one that's truly warm in my size! (´;ω;`)



And finally, a neon pink hibi set from Romwe and their new Y2K summer collection! Tbh, I barely saw it at the website and immediately added to my cart. Can't never get enough hibiscus prints!

It's just SOOOO comfortable and lightweight and has adjustable straps. I'd actually go out for grocery shopping and such in it too (I've been drugstore shopping with the top already lol). THE perfect gal roomwear, 10/10.


There are some stuff I've been really loving recently!

I sold my soul to Vaseline! Lol

I didn't really know about the many uses and benefits of Vaseline until recently when I read about Sydney Sweeney's skincare routine and she mentioned about using it as an eye cream. I got myself a jar and I'm LOVING it for slugging and keeping my dry skin moisturized during wintertime.

Last time I went to the drugstore I had a discount coupon for Vaseline products and got their hand and nail cream. Been using it everyday before bed and it's one of the best hand moisturizers I've tried so far!

Note that the Vaseline brand was renamed to Vasenol in Brazil for some reason, but it's the exact same brand and products as in the US and rest of the world. But surprise bitch!, if you peel off the label of the Vaseline jar you'll find the original one in English underneath.


New fragrance obsession and boom are peach and strawberry scented stuff! I got the entire peach range from O Boticário for my birthday in March (which also includes booty skincare!) and been slowly getting all of the strawberry stuff from The Body Shop (quite easy when you're the manager of one of their stores). Been switching from the peach body mist from O Boticário to this Strawberry Shortcake one depending on my mood, not to mention about bubblegum-scented things!

I can't help it if it feels just so good to smell exactly like a Strawberry Shortcake doll!


Also, I was too lucky to find these super duper cute slipper boots at my local Walmart! They're very comfy and warm and made my gal roomwear dreams come true! New favorite room shoes!

Were available in pastel pink but I picked the grey ones instead because my experience with pink room slippers was a dirty and traumatic one ಥ_ಥ


Now this is a very random thing and been happening for a while, but I'm loving showertok!

I'm not on TikTok but honestly, who needs to be on TikTok to watch its content nowadays? Pinterest is basically the only SNS that I still use actively and I came across the showertok community a while ago.

If you're not familiar with it, showertok is a community on TikTok that's all about bodycare and shower routines (sometimes they're even themed!). I actually own a collection of body washes, bar soaps, scrubs and shower gels because I hate wearing the same scent everyday! Showertok really speaks to me as both a beauty junkie and a worker at this industry.



That's all for today lol

Hope you have a great day! Byebye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...