Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Meeting!


Last Sunday, I finally got to meet up with Akei-chan!

We went to a pink and Teddy bear-themed cafe called Pikurruchas in uptown São Paulo.

It was the dreamiest place for photos!!!










Dress is MA*RS, everything else is off-brand!

It is definitely a fun place to meet up with your friends, but unfortunately I was very underwhelmed by their menu. Nothing really too interesting or different (and a little overpriced), but I ended up not ordering what I actually wanted to try because my new antidepressant is making me lose my appetite. Either way, it's very cute and there were a few places we couldn't take pictures because there were a lot of guests that day.


Akei tried Diamond Lash for the first time too! One of the waitresses joyfully complimented us saying that the lashes were beautiful.


We didn't see each other for 2 years because of the pandemic so it was very nice to meet up with her again!

I'm not sure about returning to Pikurruchas though. It was fun to take pictures but the menu was really disappointing. Maybe I'll come back with more friends for us to have nice pictures together.

If you're coming to São Paulo, I'd recommend the official Hello Kitty cafe or restaurant at Liberdade over Pikurruchas. It's not as pink but still very picture-ready and their menu is very nice, budget-friendly and everything has Kitty's face or bow!




Lashes: Ageha "Fairy eye" and off-brand eBay lowers
Lips: Dior Hidra Glow lip balm in "Holo Pink"
Eyeshadows: ColourPop x Barbie palette
Blush: Off-brand

I gotta go now! I'm back to work, my vacations are over! (。•́︿•̀。)




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...