Friday, February 25, 2022

Anxiety

 I was supposed to blog about my today's look and the tryout of my new Diamond Lash Cats Eye, but I couldn't be more stressed about the current situation of the world.

It doesn't feel right to blog about eyelashes when it is collapsing. Maybe I'll even stop posting selfies on Twitter.

I'm adapting to a new medication and that is enough to make me anxious for a few days until my body gets used to it. Add global crisis and things take a nosedive.

I might not be European, but this whole situation results in an economical impact everywhere, and we didn't even leave a pandemic yet.

I just came back from my vacations and I was promoted to shop manager but I can't help feeling numb about it. It makes me feel bad that there are families looking for shelters meanwhile.

Not to mention about Syria and Palestine that are struggling with wars for so many years now. The situation in Ukraine and Taiwan are just two more additions.

At this point it's not too unbelievable that we're heading to the third world war and I never thought I'd have to deal with it. I've always been an enthusiast for history and it's all fun and games (wartime movies, books and games) until you actually see it all happen in front of your eyes.

I wish I could say I can only hope for the best, but is there any hope left?

I apologize for this post but anxiety and sadness have really been taking me over these days.

May God protect us all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry bb ;_; I wish I could say some magic words to make everything well again. But I always believed the best thing to do is take a moment to catch your footing and know what you have to do. It is a really horrible moment in human history (yet again) but we should never give up hope. As long as there are people that are willing to do whatever they can to do to reverse the situation, hope will never die. Please take care of yourself first and find your ground. When you are ready, do what you can. Do research, do your best to be knowledgeable, find resources to give help or share. We may not be soldiers but there are always many different ways to help. Everyone can do something. No matter how small of an action it may feel, all it takes is one pebble to start a ripple. Which eventually becomes waves. Whether it's fighting for human rights for everyone or stopping a war, we all should aim to be that pebble. You never know how big those waves will get.

    Whether others don't want to think it true or not, I have always believed that that everyone deserves a good life no matter what your background is. We as humans need to stop failing ourselves and our planet. And we can accomplish anything so long as we try.

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...