Wednesday, October 13, 2021

New nails and gets + recent looks


I've changed my fake nails for good!!! (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ I got really angry at my previous ones because the rhinestones fell off (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

These came as they are, I got them at a local store but I'm pretty sure I've seen them on SheIn. The glitter is holographic (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

I put them on during my lunch break LOL 


I can't afford high end makeup ATM so any dupe is very welcomed (´ε` ) I told myself I wouldn't get anything else until next month but I couldn't resist this MUCH CHEAPER dupe for the Too Faced lip glosses! It was less than US$5! 

The packaging looks almost identical to the actual TF glosses. The shade I picked has a sheer orange-y tone with golden glitter. I'm a complete sucker for lip glosses. Ughhhh ( ≧Д≦)

If I hide the tacky writing it goes along quite well with my OG Too Faced highlighter lmao 

I gotta STOP buying lip glosses ~ピエン
It becomes an addiction after a while!

 
Now this one isn't a purchased get but I really wanted to show it here: I work near an optical shop and they unexpectedly gave me a free sample for colored contact lenses. Proof that gal life chose me and not otherwise LMAOOO 



I was very proud of my look on last Saturday but I couldn't post it just yet!!! So there you go:

Lashes are Daiso E03 "Classic Dolly" (which I believe it was discontinued, unfortunately) and half off-brand lowers from eBay. I did this entire smokey eye with my fingers ♪ヽ(・ˇ∀ˇ・ゞ)


BONUS!

Yesterday I had to do my makeup at the mall before work because I had to go out earlier and didn't have time to do it at home. However the toilet rooms were busy for cleaning so I had to do my face on the inside stairways ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

These are selfies I jokingly sent to my coworkers lol 


My new semester at university began ಥ_ಥ
So here is where I say bye! See you next time xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...