Friday, October 15, 2021

I found my gal nickname! + SheIn gets


Hiya!
I'm happy to announce that I've finally found my gal nickname!!! ┌|o^▽^o|┘♪

Amyrin/Eimiirin ( エイミーりん)

I tried saying my name with different suffixes until I found one that sounds right. But I'll write it with hiragana because I think it looks cuter (◕દ◕) 


I made some SheIn purchases!!! A while ago I saw a post on Sekai no Gyarusa with screenshots of super Gal looking clothing found on SheIn and I drooled over this dress:

It screams Ran Kotobuki. It screams old school gal. It screamed my name.

I DIDN'T WANT THIS DRESS. THIS DRESS WANTED ME!!!!!! 

A little scroll through the Y2K tag at SheIn shows multiple and perfect pieces that can replace the late brands. I've even found some dresses that look so like MA*RS! 

It took me a while but I also found a box of lower lashes and also bought it because nice, long and cheap lowers are a pain to find nowadays.

They were the only lowers I found tho (´;︵;`) But 8mm is quite long so they'll work wonderfully! 


Today I also got a bronzer!!! I've never had a bronzer and I found this one on sale for half of the price. I liked the sun kissed glow, made me a bit less shiro (ᵔᴥᵔ) it's a duo with a highlighter too. 

I should've picked the other shade because this one looks a little orange-y on me, but looks nice mixed with the highlighter! I like to wear it on cheekbones, temples and collarbones! 

The weather is so gloomy in São Paulo even though it's spring, so it's impossible to get a tan ATM ಥ╭╮ಥ


Selfies from today! 

Bye bye! ~

✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...