Monday, July 1, 2024

Liz Lisa shirts haul!




It all happened like a dream... 

Starting from the last half of 2023, I've became obsessed with Tralala and Liz Lisa Doll graphic T-shirts and TRA grew to become my second favorite brand next to MA*RS. When I decided to look around Mercari, almost everything related was already sold out, or announced by an absurd price (scalpers are taking over Mercari as well, since gal and heisei retro fashion became somewhat popular again) 




I managed to get a Tralala graphic sweater for really cheap (it's on the way, will get it as soon as I pay some horrendous taxes all thanks to the new importing laws), but wasn't really what I longed for  I was still on my graphic T-shirts boom. And seeing so many Emihamu street snaps didn't help slowing it down either! 


And I grew an obsession for this specific silhouette too:





But as getting an authentic LDD/TRA T-shirt was out of reach, I started telling myself that it would be a better for me to let it go... 


Until...


It was a normal working day when my fellow Gyaruná member and gal boss Larie DM'd our galsa group chat 


There was someone in Brazil selling some brand stuff. I immediately DM'd that account, I didn't even care how much it was nor how much I had in my bank account on that time. It had to be mine.

The seller is Hara! Her dad used to visit Japan during the mid 2000's and early 2010's and often brought her clothes. Because her cat Fred has fallen ill, she decided to sell some of her stuff to raise money for his vet appointments and medicine. Poor little guy! But I'm glad I could help!

We chatted for a while and she said she had some Tralala clothes coming up for sale in her account. In the meantime, Larie got a Liz Lisa rhinestone logo T-shirt and asked to send in my package as it was being shipped to her/my/our office. 

I decided to wait for her to post the Tralala pieces and OH MY GOD  It was her. It was the Tralala Graphic T-shirt ™️ of my dreams, in all of its frilly and broken English glory. 

Hara also posted a corset-like shirt that was a perfect match for some other current boom of mine – black/pink polka dots. But I knew it wouldn't fit me, só I made a good deed and left it for Larie to buy for herself 



Starting with the LLD T-Shirt, as I expected, it's very small, just as any said "free size" Japanese piece of clothing, and my boobs have grown a little bigger recently  LLD was focused on middle school girls too, so I'd say it's even smaller than regular Liz Lisa. But was a nice fit after all, a bit tight around my bust, but otherwise very wearable as the fabric is stretchy.

Front

Back

Ignore Bayonetta's boobs in the back

The print and glittery applications are just SO BEAUTIFUL!  Hara has never worn it so it's technically brand new! 

Right sleeve;
Any New York Dolls fans out there?



The DETAILS!!!! 
That super long side tag is so beautiful ugh omg I can't 

It's a LLD Spring Summer 2013 piece 



I swear, this is the CUTEST!!! T-SHIRT!!! EVER!!! 

Front

 Back


The fabric feels very soft to touch  And I was very emotional to find out it was a PERFECT FIT! I'm serious, I've never tried on a Japanese shirt that fit me so well!  I'm SO HAPPY!

I love the big sequin heart shape!  And the details in the lower back??? Iconic! 

There are maaaany Tralala prints I've seen and adore, but this one was completely new for me! And it was very surprising to see that their "free size" fits me perfectly. I hope this is just the beginning of a collection! Who knows?



Hara also made available a very cute  long sleeved shirt! I don't have many winter clothes that go with gal style, so I decided to bring it home! 

Front

Back

Embroidered heart on top right!
Adorable!


I'm gonna be honest, I was very scared about how it would fit because I've never had long sleeved brand (except for that one Liz Lisa Doll coat, and it feels a bit tight). It does, in fact, feels tighter around my arms, but on my bust it was impressively comfortable and even a little loose. My boobs stretch the print out a bit LOL but I can actually wear a bra with it  Overall, it feels nice on me.

And can we talk about the unusual/unofficial logo they used??? It's so cute!  The Engrish really is something else ww but it's a very cute piece!


Last but not least, I also got a very romantic and flowy shirt, seemingly from a Brazilian brand called Laços & Tiras. It's super adorable and was a perfect fit too! 




Though not from any Japanese brand, I thought it was very reminiscing of early 2010's Tralala and Pinky Girls! 


Hara, I'm forever grateful for this opportunity! I really hope everything goes on well for you and your baby cat! 

If you're in Brazil, please check out her account! There are many beautiful brand pieces that are available, or you can help by buying a number from her raffle. Fred is an amazingly brave boy! 

Larie will be posting her own haul at her own account! Please remember to check it out!

I gotta go now, I'm super tired and hungry 


3 comments:

  1. What a cute collection! T-shirts with large prints are so cute and good for casual days~
    Wishing the best for kitty as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss I wanted them especially for casual outfits!!! I needed more gal in my daily looks!!!

      Delete
  2. Such lucky finds!!!! I wish I could buy from her too T^T
    But yay glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...