Sunday, January 1, 2023

2023年1月1日



So we're finally in 2023!

I had a great NYE alongside my chosen family! 

I wore a full agejo look! 


Lorena's pup photobombing me  and barefoot because we don't wear shoes indoors

Dress: 
Acce: Off-brand





My hair was supposed to be wavy but I had no time to do that wwww we finished getting dressed up by 11:40PM ミ⁠●⁠﹏⁠☉⁠ミ

I took control over Lorena's Polaroid camera and took some pictures ~




I did Lore's makeup, as usual


The doggo


Letícia wanted to pose with a pitaya, for some reason ww


I love how my friends and I look like a real life doll line 


Later at noon, we watched the ceremony for the new president! We're so, so happy that the fascist ex-president has finally left!

I'm really hopeful for the future of our nation 🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷


Welcome back Lula, we have certainly missed you lol


I just came back home because I have work tomorrow (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ but it was CHO fun nevertheless!

I really hope you had an amazing NYE as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...