Friday, December 30, 2022

Last GETS of 2022!


I left work today and went on the last haul before new year's eve! 

I got some accessories and hair tools for tomorrow, but I also found lower lashes locally! 


They're from a brand called YouCare and Indonesian-made, and look a little similar but they're actually different styles (YC001 and YC002 respectively). Were also a bit expensive as they're made out of human hair, but considering that I have to import lowers most of the time, it feels good to find them so close to me. (⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠)

 There were also a YC003 but wasn't really my style:


And this is how 001 and 0002 look with mascara:


YC002 looked better without mascara though. Might remove it later.

YC001 reminds me of Diamond Lash "Nudy Eye"!


Now for the accessories I'm wearing tomorrow:



Heart motif is a classic, and my favorite 

I'm not wearing it this time, but I also gave it a shot and got an eyeglasses chain. I've never had one before even though I'm a #meganegirl since I was 11, they used to look so granny back in the day but recently got a fashionable update thanks to models like Bella Hadid. I was lucky to find this super cute one with a heart charm!



It feels a bit weird to have something dangling on the sides of my face but at the same time, I love the whole idea of it??? Like, maybe I can have one for each outfit of mine, so my glasses will always match with the rest! So many possibilities! (⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)


This isn't really a get from today, but I wanted to show the nails I'll be wearing! Also found locally. Very hime style! 



Wow, it's crazy to think that we're just a few hours from 2023... 

Every year goes by quickly, but 2022 felt specially rushed.

I'm super excited for the new year, but for some reason I'm going on a nostalgia trip by listening to late 2000's EDM (which I'm very fond of) and it's strange how they can even remind me of how that decade smelt like! This one song in special is like a real time machine for me. ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

I'm expected to post something a little before the new year rings, so I wouldn't say this is the last post of 2022. 

Either way, I can't stop thinking about the ride it's been...



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...