Thursday, August 4, 2022

Melissa GET



So today after lunch I was passing by the Melissa store at the mall and I spotted real-life Cinderella's shoes but make them jelly:


I've been dreaming of heeled jelly shoes for years and I understood it as a sign of God.

They have just arrived for in their new collection, so I paid full price and I'll have a debt for a few more months, but honestly, who cares?




If these ain't the most GORGEOUS shoes you've ever seen, you're lying.

I needed them in my life.

I'm now officially a modern-day, late millennial Cinderella.

I may have no money left now but at least I'll still look hot. Priorities.




No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...