Monday, August 8, 2022

Food! Food! Food!

 



Here are some food I tried out recently!


Bacio di Latte gelato:

There's a truck at the mall I work in for years and I didn't have the nerve to try it out before because it's... Expensive. But turns out it's actually really good. Though, at the same time, I still think it's a bit overpriced. I got macadamia and Belgian chocolate.

Would I get it again? Absolutely. Lol

Specially because the macadamia gelato is an absolute delight! (✷‿✷)



McDonald's fries with cheddar and bacon... And Kewpie mayo!

Okay so this isn't exactly new to me as I LOVE, WORSHIP AND ADORE these McFries, but I had just got a few bottles of Kewpie mayo when I headed to McDonald's and decided to add some awesome Kewpie to it!

Tastes like HEAVEN! Kewpie is the BEST! (*´ω`*)



Mashed potatoes with Kewpie mayo:

I want to put Kewpie onto everything and I was so excited to make myself some mashed potatoes with it! (๑♡⌓♡๑)

It's a very simple recipe, just cook some potatoes with salt, smash them and stir with as much Kewpie as you want. I added oregano because I LOVE potatoes with oregano but it's up to you to spice it however you like best.

I'll definitely do it again more frequently! It's easy and unbelievable delicious! ( ˘ ³˘)♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...