Thursday, June 9, 2022

新しいポーチ

 I went to Daiso to get masks and I saw new Disney Princess pouches!!!! Ariel is my favorite, I couldn't simply resist!


Let's fill it up ~


This is everything I'm using on a daily basis (◍•ᴗ•◍) it's pretty much the basics for any gal: bronzer, nose contour stuff, powder, eyeliners, mascara, lashes and lash glue and curler, highlighter...

Kitty-chan's face in the lash case faded away (´;ω;`)


Ta-da! ~


Added this Melissa x Disney Princess charm I got a while ago ~ has the same autograph as in the pouch!


And there is also this Nivea lip balm with a limited edition package with Ariel! Ariel everything!

Bye bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...