Tuesday, November 16, 2021

New nails + gets + pet shop trip

 

HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!






MY PLUMERIA NAILS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

Tbh I won't mess with nail foils ever again (ꏿ﹏ꏿ;)

It's really flawed if seen up close so I won't show any close up pics lmao

Either way, it feels like summer 1999~




Good news!

I found a credit card I can use!


While I'm focused on using it for important and emergencial stuff, I really really wanted a nose shadow because I realized no contouring powder looked good on me, therefore I was never happy with my nose contour and even though my mask covers up my whole face, I reached to a certain point in which I started feeling like my makeup was incomplete – and I'm no パギャル!

I researched about nose contour but I was still having a hard time figuring out the right shade for me and the purpose. 

Every contouring product or bronzer I'd use looked either too dark or too orange on me, like I smudged my nose with Doritos powder.

Then I decided to observe what gals use and specific Japanese products for nose contour (or shading, as they usually say). Anyone who has came across magazine scans knows that many use eyebrow powder as contouring powder, so that was the first clue.

While researching about a certain product by Kiss Me (an eyebrow powder palette that is also meant to use for nose shading), I came across a nose powder by Canmake, and another 2-way palette as well.



I used the nose shadow powder as my reference while looking for the right match and I found an eyebrow powder quartet with an almost identical shade, from a cheap Brazilian brand.

Daiso has a proper nose shading brush from their makeup line URGLAM and it fits the corners around the nose perfectly!

Really like this art deco kind of design

It comes with 2 brow powders, a highlighter and a brow wax

Happy ending!!! (ʃƪ^3^)Lol


I went to the pet shop after my shift to get Salem's food and saw so many cute animals!!!!!

Please note that I don't support the selling and purchase of animals, but they're adorable nevertheless.

I love love love love fishies!!!! They're like moving art, I adore water animals and the colors and sparkle of their scales is always a treat to my eyes!

This guy is a favorite. So beautiful




They gather all together to have their meal lmao

Kois!!!!



These little boys are iridescent looking!





Guinea pigs!!!




Sleeping buddies

It looks like it's made of sequins! Fab guy


I felt like I was in real life Animal Crossing looking through all these fishes! ( ◜‿◝ )♡


✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend ~

  Last Saturday was so fun!  I  had a meet-up with my gyarusa at Bairro da Liberdade (FIY: São Paulo's own Little Tokyo)! It was right a...