Monday, November 22, 2021

2021年11月21



Yesterday was so much fun!!! ~アゲ⇑

I went out with Nana to dine at Outback. I wore my first agejo co*de too!!! ♡(> ਊ <)♡




Top: 

Skirt: MA*RS/Sugar Gloss

Shoes, accessories and purse: off brand


I have very sensitive skin on my feet so I wore sheer socks to avoid blisters (●´⌓`●) But I love these shoes soooo much!

So weird to see me in a outfit that is not my working uniform, uh? 。゚(TヮT)゚。

I wasn't happy with my hair though! I was supposed to do a doughnut bun but I was super late and went for the scrunchie instead.


In our way to Outback we found a Hello Kitty exposition in colab with a Brazilian graffiti artist!

It was very simple though, more like a room to take nice pictures with proper lightning.






I didn't take any pictures of what we ate, but we ordered some alcoholic drinks, french fries with cheese and bacon and a dessert with a giant hot cookie, Kit Kat, melted marshmallow and ice cream, kinda like a petite gateau. It was absolutely delicious but we were so full we couldn't have all of it (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

We're so cute ~


My eyes were so Kira Kira (✯ᴗ✯)



I took many selfies but this accidental one was definitely the Bestest ™️:


Nana thought our food had arrived and poked me, then I unintentionally pressed the button. Turned out it was not our food. We laughed so hard and loud that we couldn't simply hide it lmao


I didn't get much stuff bc as I've already said I'm broke lmao but I found these super super cheap earrings that I HAD to get. They remind me of MA*RS, so of course I got it!





4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm in love with your earrings, sooo cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful!!! I love how you did your look.
    きーりん♡
    kiringalblog.com

    ReplyDelete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...