Sunday, October 17, 2021

Day off ~


Finally my day off! I spent my Saturday at home but not for a good reason. As I mentioned in the last post, I was crippled in bed because a lower back pain. 

Fortunately, I woke up a lot better!!!! ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨


The weather is still very gloomy in São Paulo, só I picked my best cozy-cute clothes. 

I remembered I had a pizza in the fridge!!!!! So let's eat something yummy!!! 




I can only play Animal Crossing during daytime at my days off, so I naturally spent an hour of gameplay. 

I'm not really liking the stuff at Able Sisters this season (╯︵╰,) but this victorian dress caught my eye today!!! Never seen it before!!!


I'm rushing to get as many Halloween DIYs, items and pumpkis as possible. I couldn't get more than one Sakura DIY and I was so frustrated (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

TBH, at this point I'm just waiting for the 2.0 update. I'm so excited for all the new features, I missed Brewster SOOOO MUCH! AND I'M EXCITED FOR COOKING!!!! THAT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN!!!

I deactivated my Twitter account but that will be for ACNH content only. If you're interested, I'm @eimiirin ( ◜‿◝ )♡


I spent part of my morning and a bit of my noon creating a MA*RS, deco and black, pink and purple themed phone (人*´∀`)。*゚+ I found many different MA*RS widgets thanks to this post on Natsumin's blog. I bought the icon pack but unfortunately none of them worked so I asked for a refund ಥ╭╮ಥ

Nevertheless, my phone was never this cute before!!!!!!




Although I wish I had matching icons, I'm SO satisfied with how this turned out!!!!! I've spend literally years researching on how to make the most gyaru smartphone ever (WHY ARE SMARTPHONES SO HARD TO CUSTOMIZE) and I've never been this happy. Yay me lol 


I've been writing the draft for a "What's in my bag" post and decided to take some cute photos for it. At first, I was really happy with the whole process.





These photos turned out really nice and I like how I look too. However, throughout the shoot for the items and editing, I realized that my overworking, perfectionist, no-fun-only-labor anxiety was speaking up again.

I stopped what I was doing. I wasn't feeling that happiness anymore. The post is still going to happen, but I don't want to miss the personal, raw diary feeling of this blog. I started Megane Gyaru as part of my therapy. So I'm swooshing away any ideas that require too much from me and have a more professional vibe. At least for now.

For now...
My only goal is to be happy!

チュウ~ チュウ~
Meet Nyankoro!


For the nighttime, I'm feeling like disconnecting from my phone. I feel like I've spent too much time with it today. I want to go for a really relaxing and perfumed shower now ~ And try on this berry mask right after, especially because I didn't do my skincare for 2 days thanks for the back pain


My skin's CRAVING for it!!!


I hope you have an AMAZING week!
COUNTDOWN FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!

XO
✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿



No comments:

Post a Comment

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...