Friday, October 22, 2021

2021年10月22日

こんにちは!
 
I'm insanely happy with how my makeup is looking today!




I'm looking like me again (~ ̄³ ̄)~ I even put on my extensions!

Today is finally sunny so I wanted to do a flashy pink look! I'm leaving the lilac look with Lime Crime products for Sunday though ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Also, I removed my nails because they kept breaking ಥ‿ಥ the plastic was so cheap! But new plumeria nails are coming........ Soon!!!!


LANA DEL REY RELEASED A NEW ALBUM AJDNENJSKDMWM

Lana is my all time favorite singer!!!!! While I do like dance and EDM (eurobeat included), I'm a die hard fan of alternative pop and Lana was so important for me in so many ways. My music taste is very eclectic!

Unfortunately I left my earbuds at home, I was supposed to listen it during my lunch break ( ≧Д≦) so I'll have to wait a few more hours!!!

I'm so happy "Thunder" and "Cherry Blossom" were finally officially released though!


SUBWAY HAS PINK COOKIES FOR PINK OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE October: Halloween and pink stuff for a noble cause!





By buying a cookie you donate R$1 to a breast cancer institution!!!

... And it matches my makeup and all of my stuff ♡(> ਊ <)♡


We've received early Christmas gifts from TBS!!! I chose this Brazilian exclusive fragrance that I adore! ♡


Flores de Lolita is a rose bouquet eau de toilette. Rose is one of my favorite notes for fragrances and this one is just so unique and elegant! This perfume was on my wishlist since last year when it was released, so I feel so blessed ( ◜‿◝ )♡

If you're from elsewhere, White Musk Flora is sliiiiiiiighlty reminiscent of this perfume but a little more fruity and sweeter. My favorite TBS fragrance is still White Musk L'Eau though! You should definitely try this one!!!


Spotted new Sanrio stuff at Daiso today!



I just got a My Melody pouch similar to the Cinnamoroll one, so I didn't get anything but they're soooo cuuuuuuteeee!!!


I just came home and I have college stuff to do. My semester started two weeks ago and did NOTHING yet ╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

I don't wanna study, I wanna do my nails ಠ︵ಠ it's so hard being an adult gal!

Whole ass mood

But since I wasn't born the heiress of a billionaire network... I guess this is a bye for now!


✿ ♡ えいみーりん ♡ ✿

2 comments:

  1. Omg I'm in love with your make!!! Beautifully done! Also do you have any tips to get such a clean inner corner? My eyes always decide to tear up when I get too close ;_;
    Also omg I want that cookie! What's the flavor?
    And I love rose as a scent too!!!!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! I always use a pen eyeliner and try to do gentle, small strokes. If I feel like blinking or tearing up I stop before I keep going and take a moment.
      The cookie is vanilla flavored!!!

      Delete

BTS: Yet to Come in Cinemas!!

 It's almost 1AM for me and I'm super tired but I must blog about today!!! I went to the theaters for the screening of the BTS: Yet ...