Friday, July 1, 2022

Daiso/Sanrio GETS

 



Today was my favorite day!

Paycheck day + new Sanrio stuff at Daiso (esp. My Melody, my favorite)!!!!

They're some of the same items they already had previously but I didn't get them before, so it's a win either way!



They're all cases! (≧▽≦) Toothbrush, pills and cotton swabs. I really regretted not getting the toothbrush case before because the one I bring with me for work got nasty after a while ミ●﹏☉ミ

The pill case was my absolute favorite! It features the most popular Sanrio characters playing-pretend as scientists  Plus you can switch the dividers to your liking!



(And I also wrote the names of each medicine in the back of the case so I don't mess them up)

I got a pouch for my tablet as well, but I'll make it cute first and then I'll show it in here!



4 comments:

  1. The cute pill case is a must-have!! If I didn't already have a pill case I would want that one for the adjustable dividers. I got mine at Daiso too, but it's a plain yellow one that I put stickers on to make a Pikachu face :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dividers are super helpful! You should def get one anyways!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I have the same one for the Q-tips! However, I have not seen yet the other two cases but as soon as I see them I'm going to snatch them! Daiso is so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy hunting, fellow Daiso lover! Gotta collect them all!!!

      Delete

(Brand concept) Jewel Girl Eyelash

 Hello everyone! Today's post is going to be very different than usual. Sometimes I like to draw product concepts and create moldboards ...